John Packer JP342 Bb Tenor Saxophone
As an upgrade from your student saxophone, you will find the JP342 Bb tenor saxophone is an ideal choice.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
As an upgrade from your student saxophone, you will find the JP342 Bb tenor saxophone is an ideal choice. It has been designed to help you through the higher exam grades. When you move into a professional role, the JP342 is very capable of performing in groups and ensembles.
The JP342 comes with many features that you would normally find of more expensive professional models. These features include:
- Durability created by using a tri-point balanced bell brace
- Rust resistant German blue steel springs with better tension memory and improved response
- Accurate tuning due to new C# venting key aids
- Italian leather pads for better seal that translates to a fuller sound and better projection
- Italian leather pads last longer than conventional pads
- Italian leather pads equipped with metal resonator pads help improve projection
- Front F, high F# keys
- Floating plate design for left hand little finger cluster
- Adjustable thumb rest and sling ring to aid with comfort while playing
- JP342R features 81% red copper rose brass bell, bow, body and crook
- Attractive finish
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP342 is supplied in a hard wheeled case with spring-loaded handles and comes with a JP mouthpiece, cap, ligature, JP sling and reed.
- Model: JP342, JP342R
- Key: Bb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: Gold lacquer
- Mechanism: Full keywork
- Finish: Gold Lacquer (JP342), Rose Brass (JP342R)
- Lyre Box: Yes