John Packer JP257SW D/Eb Trumpet
The JP257SW D/Eb trumpet is suitable for an orchestral player looking to expand their repertoire for the later grades or at a university level. This instrument is perfect for tackling the popular Haydn, Hummel and Neruda trumpet concertos.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The JP257SW D/Eb trumpet is suitable for an orchestral player looking to expand their repertoire for the later grades or at a university level. This instrument is perfect for tackling the popular Haydn, Hummel and Neruda trumpet concertos. This model has also been a favourite with professional players looking for an affordable yet highly capable D/Eb trumpet.
Designed in collaboration with Dr Richard Smith of Smith-Watkins, the JP257SW offers the standard of intonation and playability that would be expected of professional models.
- An exclusive Smith-Watkins design leadpipe supports players to achieve a bold and rich sound
- Sound quality is further improved by its construction from high grade 80:20 brass throughout
- Monel valves provide a quick and smooth action
- Easily and efficiently change pitch between D and Eb by simply swapping the main tuning and 3 valve slides with the extra 4 supplied.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP257SW is supplied in a JP851 Pro Double Trumpet case, and comes with 4 additional slides, a JP 5C mouthpiece, a bottle of Ultra Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide to help you keep your instrument in top playing order.
- Model: JP257SW, JP257SWS
- Key: D/Eb
- Bell Size: 110mm (4.32")
- Bore: Medium 11.30mm (0.445")
- Waterkeys: 2 (Lever)
- Body: High Grade 80:20 Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP257SW), Silverplate (JP257SWS)
- Lyre Box: No