John Packer JP379CC Sterling C Tuba
Designed and constructed in collaboration with Sterling Musical Instruments, the JP379CC features an exclusive Sterling leadpipe and benefits from Sterling’s manufacturing expertise.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
If you play orchestra, wind band or concert band at a professional level, you will find this Tuba worthy of your consideration due to the unique, warm and well-rounded tone.
The JP379CC builds on the already popular JP Sterling range of tubas by offering a large bore, C model with unparalleled performance and affordability. Designed and constructed in collaboration with Sterling Musical Instruments, the JP379CC features:
- Exclusive Sterling leadpipe and benefits from Sterling’s manufacturing expertise
- Constructed from high grade 80:20 brass
- Large 450mm bell
- Boasts a unique, warm and well-rounded tone
- Full 4/4 size standing at a height of 900mm
- 5 valves (4 piston and 1 rotary) and a 19/20/20.5mm bore
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP379 is supplied with a mouthpiece and comes with a lightweight case. The case includes hard wheels and an ergonomic pull strap and handle and features a large storage pocket for sheet music and small accessories. Internally, there are also several compartments for small accessories.
- Model: JP379 Sterling, JP379S Sterling
- Key: CC
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass 450mm (17”)
- Valves: 4 Piston Valves
- Bore: Large: 19/20/20.5mm (0.74/0.78/0.80")
- Water Keys: 3
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP379CC Sterling), Silver Plate (JP379S Sterling)
- Lyre Box: No