John Packer JP2052 Marching French Horn
The JP Marching French Horn has many of the same warm tonal colors as the traditional French Horn.
You will find that the JP Marching French Horn has many of the same warm tonal colours as the traditional French Horn. The forward facing design projects its sound across the marching field.
The JP2052 Marching French Horn has been designed to:
- Project its rich and warm tone colours across the marching field with the use of its forward facing 10 1/8" bell
- This instrument has great intonation and is designed with a unique bell throat that creates a powerful alto voice and excellent low register projection
- Pitched in Bb, this model also provides excellent upper register stability
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP2052 Marching French Horn is supplied with a strong ABS hard plastic case, as well as a mouthpiece, valve oil and tuning slide grease.
- Model: JP2052, JP2052S
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass 257mm (10 1/8”)
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: 11.99mm (.472")
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP2052), Silver Plate (JP2052S)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes