John Packer JP2054 Marching Euphonium
The JP2054 Marching Euphonium offers the full sound of a traditional euphonium in a forward facing style, perfect for the field.
The JP2054 Marching Euphonium offers you the full sound of a traditional euphonium in a forward facing style, perfect for the field.
Marching brass instruments are widely used in the USA, for college and high school bands, although they are becoming more popular in Europe for street bands and marching bands alike, this instrument blends beautifully and can also handle being pushed to the limit.
Robustly made and well balanced, it features typical JP Musical Instruments build quality and materials.
- Constructed from High Grade Brass
- Available in a lacquer finish or silver plated
- Forward facing bell suits anyone playing in a high school/college band, as well as being used more frequently in Europe in jazz and street bands
- Equipped with stainless steel valves, and nylon valve guides
- The Marching Euphonium is smooth and most importantly, well balanced to be held up in a playing position
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP2054 Marching Euphonium is supplied with a strong ABS hard plastic case, as well as a mouthpiece, valve oil and tuning slide grease.
- Model: JP2054, JP2054S
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass 279mm (11")
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: Large 14.50mm (.571")
- Waterkeys: Lever 1
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP2054), Silver Plate (JP2054S)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: SLL-51