John Packer JP242 Blues Bb Tenor Saxophone
If you are and advanced student looking for an upgrade or a professional looking for a better performing second instrument, then this saxophone is certainly worth a look at.
If you are an advanced student looking for an upgrade or a professional looking for a better performing second instrument, then this saxophone is certainly worth a look at. Designed to help you through the higher grades, but equally at home performing to a high standard in groups and ensembles.
The JP242 has many features to compliment your style of playing:
- A Rose Brass bell, bow and body for a warm mellow tone
- Rust resistant blue steel springs with better tension memory
- Italian leather pads to create a better seal for a fuller projected sound
- Italian leather pads are more robust and better quality than leather conventional pads
- Italian leather pads also equipped with metal resonator pads
- Front F and high F# keys
- Floating plate for little finger (left hand) cluster for faster movement
- Adjustable thumb rest and sling ring to aid comfort while playing
- Enhanced appearance with black keys and decorative engraving
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP242 is supplied in a fabric case with backpack and shoulder straps and is pocketed in order to store small accessories. It comes supplied with a JP mouthpiece, cap, ligature, JP sling, Conn Selmer care kit and reed.
- Model: JP242 Blues
- Key: Bb
- Material: Brass
- Mechanism: Full keywork
- Keywork: Gold Lacquer
- Finish: Rose Brass
- Lyre Box: Yes