John Packer JP272 Eb Tenor Horn
If you are a student or novice Tenor Horn player you will find the JP272 Eb Tenor Horn reliable with a fantastic performance and incorporating high specification features.
If you are a student or novice Tenor Horn player you will find the JP272 reliable with a fantastic performance and incorporating high specification features. Quite literally a professional standard instrument at an extremely economical price.
The John Packer JP272 Tenor Horn features many components found on more professional models:
- Constructed from high grade 80:20 brass
- One piece 8” bell
- Top sprung monel piston valves offering a smooth action
- 4 water keys for ease of maintenance
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP272 is supplied with a hard plastic case. Also included is a JP 3 mouthpiece, a bottle of Ultra Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide with advice to help keep your instrument in perfect order.
- Model: JP272, JP272S
- Key: Eb
- Bellsize: 203.2mm (8")
- Bore: Medium 11.65mm (0.459")
- Waterkeys: 4
- Body: High grade 80:20 Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP272), Silverplate (JP272S)
- Valves: 3 Monel Piston valves
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Additional Features: Lyre box, Bell ring