John Packer JP272 Eb Tenor Horn
If you are a student or novice Tenor Horn player you will find the JP272 Eb Tenor Horn reliable with a fantastic performance and incorporating high specification features.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
If you are a student or novice Tenor Horn player you will find the JP272 reliable with a fantastic performance and incorporating high specification features. Quite literally a professional standard instrument at an extremely economical price.
The John Packer JP272 Tenor Horn features many components found on more professional models:
- Constructed from high grade 80:20 brass
- One piece 8” bell
- Top sprung monel piston valves offering a smooth action
- 4 water keys for ease of maintenance
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
The JP272 is supplied with a hard plastic case. Also included is a JP 3 mouthpiece, a bottle of Ultra Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide with advice to help keep your instrument in perfect order.
- Model: JP272, JP272S
- Key: Eb
- Bellsize: 203.2mm (8")
- Bore: Medium 11.65mm (0.459")
- Waterkeys: 4
- Body: High grade 80:20 Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP272), Silverplate (JP272S)
- Valves: 3 Monel Piston valves
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Additional Features: Lyre box, Bell ring