Hiscox PROII-WTS Tenor Saxophone Case
Beautifully styled and incredibly rugged with padded crushed velour interior and integral accessory compartment
The Lifelite Pro II has an outer shell 30% thicker than original 'Liteflite' giving approximately double resistance to impact and puncture, plus an fully padded interior.
It is beautifully styled and incredibly rugged with padded crushed velour interior and integral accessory compartment to take the Crook/Mouthpiece assembled. The instrument sits on strategically placed foam cushions to create the ultimate in lightweight protection. Complete with heavy duty carrying strap. Suitable for a wide range of tenors including vintage saxes with both left and right key guards.
- Protective but lightweight
- Comes with a durable shoulder strap
- Fits vintage and modern tenor saxes
- Soft foam padding at the most important parts of the instrument for additional protection against impacts
- Steel D rings for fastening straps
- Made in the UK