The 3050 trumpet is designed for the professional looking for exceptional flexibility in an all around trumpet.
With its standard #125 mouthpipe and #137 one piece, hand hammered yellow brass bell, it produces a full, brilliant tone with excellent intonation from low to high.
The standard .459" bore and square tuning slide provide moderate resistance, allowing a player to "lean" against the horn. The addition of a round tuning slide will open the horn slightly. If even less resistance is desired, going with the optional .462" large bore, #125R reverse mouthpipe, or both will open it up even more.
If the standard bell is too bright, the optional #137 gold brass bell will add warmth and darkness to the sound.
About the maker
Getzen is a leading player in the musical instrument industry and are a widely respected and trusted brand.
- Bore Size: .459"
- Slides: Hand lapped yellow brass, Square crook tuning slide
- Mouthpipe: No. 125 yellow brass
- Bell: No. 137 hand hammered one piece, yellow brass
- Intonation Aids: First slide saddle, third slide ring
- Mouthpiece: 1C Trumpet
- Finish: Bright silver plate
- Warranty: The Platinum Warranty offers the standard Getzen lifetime guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials on valves.