The 3001MV is the result of Mike Vax's 40 plus years of trumpet playing experience. Together, he and the Getzen ProShop worked to develop a first class lead trumpet based on the existing 3001 design. The 3001MV features a standard 3001 body with the addition of a lower tuning slide venturi tube and lightweight bottom caps. This modified body is combined with a #172 hand hammered, one piece, lightweight gold brass bell which creates a wonderfully rich and colorful tone with outstanding projection and response.
- Bore Size: .459"
- Slides: Hand lapped yellow brass
- Mouthpipe: Custom yellow brass
- Bell: No. 172 hand hammered one piece, light weight gold brass
- Intonation Aids: First slide saddle, third slide ring
- Mouthpiece: 1C Trumpet
- Finish: Bright silver plate
- Warranty: The Platinum Warranty offers the standard Getzen lifetime guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials on valves.