Fusion Premium Triple Trumpet Gig bag
Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant ripstop material, the Premium Triple Trumpet bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions.
Add to wishlist
Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant ripstop material, the Premium Triple Trumpet bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions. With tough webbing handles, rubber zip pulls, robust moulded base panels and a hard wearing finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last.
Safe and Secure!
Your trumpet will be stored safely inside a 30mm (1.5”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining. There are two removable, soft padded dividers inside the bag which can be adjusted to hold trumpets, cornets and a flugelhorn.
There are some soft padded blocks too, that are great to support instruments and give that extra bit of protection. Each Premium Triple Trumpet bag has a soft padded sleeve, which can be used if required, giving your instruments the ultimate experience in protection.
Packed with Features and Pockets...
Professional and gigging musicians require space to store lots of accessories and items, which they need on a day-to-day basis. In your Premium Triple Trumpet gig bag, you’ll find;
A removable accessory panel, which has been designed to hang from a standard music stand.
Pockets and pouches that can hold mutes, mouthpieces, pencils and personal items - a great idea to have everything on hand in an instant.
A long pocket near the zip opening where you can store your folded music stand. A safe and convenient place to carry it, yet far enough away from your instruments so as not to cause damage.
An address tag and a rain cover to help keep the bag dry in wet weather conditions.
Carry in Four Ways!
You can carry this bag in four ways:
- By the sturdy webbed handle at the top of the bag if you prefer to carry by hand.
- On your shoulder by using the shoulder strap which can be un-clipped and stored when not in use.
- By the chunky, robust, padded backpack straps, which have a chest and waist belt for stability when walking with the bag on your back.
- The bag has rear clip-straps, which are designed to attach to a foldable trolley. A great idea for transporting this bag which, when fully laden, can be quite heavy. Just ‘clip-on’ and your Premium Triple Trumpet bag is on wheels!
- Padding: 30 mm / 1.18 ins high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Reinforcement: Padded shell reinforced areas
- Outer material: Jacquard hard wearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material, Rip-stop material, Fashionable piping, No visible webbing
- Inner material: Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior, Soft velvet mix divider, 2 x velvet-mix padded internal blocks to support a flugelhorn (50 x 50mm), 1 x Fusion padded trumpet sleeve with velvet mix interior
- Pockets: Large A4 top pocket, Large middle pocket with pouch for 3 mouthpieces, Bottom pocket with accessory and organiser compartments, Stand pouch: 570 x 180mm / 22.44 x 7.08ins
- Accessory Panel: Removable accessory panel that can hang from a music stand which will store several mutes, mouthpieces, oils and other items 560 x 230mm / 22.04 x 9.05ins
- Zips: Rubber zip-pulls to prevent scratching of instruments, Inverted zips for slick appearance, Zipped top opening for easy access
- Carry system: Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and integrated large MP3 player / mobile phone pocket, Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use, Padded adjustable waist belt and lumbar support, Sturdy shoulder strap with clasps, Adjustable side carry handles, Top grab handle
- Clip-on: Robust rear strap with clip fastenings that can attach the bag to a trolley
- Fuse-on: Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
- Reflective materials: Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Base: Rubberised PU reinforced base with floor studs
- Branding: Screen printed reflective Fusion branding, Rubber logos & Union Jack rubber badge
- Additional features: Removable rain-cover for additional protection, Retractable identity tag
- Height: 590 mm / 23.22 ins
- Width: 250 mm / 9.84 ins
- Depth: 300 mm / 11.81 ins
- External dimensions
- Height: 670 mm / 26.37 ins
- Width: 390 mm / 15.35 ins (including pocket width)
- Depth: 390 mm / 15.35 ins
- Weight: 3.5kg / 7.71lbs