Fusion Premium Tenor Horn Gig bag
The Premium Tenor horn gig bag is the perfect bag for a gigging musician who needs to carry their instrument without compromising its safety.
Add to wishlist
Tenor Horns with bell size larger than 8.27" (21 cm) please consider our Premium Baritone bag.
The Premium Tenor/Alt Horn gig bag is the perfect bag for a gigging musician who needs to carry their instrument without compromising its safety. This bag is lightweight and ergonomically designed and incorporates the unique "Fuse-on" system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags can quickly and easily fit onto the main instrument bag.
Tough on the outside
Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium Tenor/Alt Horn bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions. With soft rubber handles and zip pulls, a robust moulded base and a hardwearing finish; the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last. They are available in four colours with commuter friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. The rear of the bag boasts Fusion's own "Flow-System" similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when its on your back. There is also a rear zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight when carried by hand. There are added features such as an address tag, lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag and a rain-cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions.
Your Tenor or Alt Horn will be stored safely inside a 30mm (1.5”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining. Along with the padded sleeve provided, this bag will give your instrument ultimate protection.
Pockets Galore! There are three pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. One pocket has a padded internal pouch that can hold three mouthpieces and there is an organiser pocket that has plenty of room for pencils, valve oils and any other accessories you might need. If you want extra space to carry more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop, just "Fuse-on" with our line of accessory bags
- Padding: 30 mm / 1.18 ins high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Reinforcement: Padded shell reinforced areas
- Outer material: Jacquard hardwearing, non PVC backed water resistant, olyester material, Rip-stop material, Fashionable piping, No visible webbing
- Inner material: Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior, Internal padded travel strap
- Pockets: Top pocket padded to hold 3 mouth pieces, Large A4 zipped middle pocket, Bottom pocket with accessory and organiser compartments
- Zips: Rubber zip-pulls to prevent scratching of instrument, Inverted zips for slick appearance, Unique zip opening for easy access, Lockable zips on main compartment
- Carry system: Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps, Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use, Integrated large MP3 player / mobile phone pocket, Padded adjustable waist belt and lumbar support
- Handles: Chunky padded and riveted carry handle (side and top)
- Flow-System: Unique Flow-System backpack for comfort and ventilation
- Fuse-on: Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
- Reflective materials: Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Side gusset: With floor studs
- Base: Hard wearing anti crush moulded base for protection
- Branding: Screen printed reflective Fusion branding, Rubber logos & Union Jack rubber badge
- Additional Features: Removable rain-cover for additional protection, Retractable identity tag, Internal padded zipped sleeve with grab handle: 590 x 300 x 200mm / 23.22 x 11.81 x 7.87ins
- Internal dimensions
Height: 600mm / 23.62ins
Width: 280mm / 11.02ins
Depth: 210mm / 8.27ins
- External dimensions
Height: 670mm / 26.38ins
Width: 340mm / 13.39ins
Depth: 290mm / 11.41ins
2.5 kg / 5.51lbs