Fusion Premium Flugel Gig bag
The Fusion Premium Cornet gig bag is the perfect bag for a gigging musician who needs to carry their instrument without compromising its safety.
Add to wishlist
The Fusion Premium Cornet gig bag is the perfect bag for a gigging musician who needs to carry their instrument without compromising its safety. This bag is lightweight and ergonomically designed and incorporates the unique "Fuse-on" system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags can quickly and easily fit onto the main instrument bag.
Tough on the outside
Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium Cornet bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions. With soft rubber handles and zip pulls, a robust moulded base and a hardwearing finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last. They are available in four colours with commuter friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. The rear of the bag boasts Fusion's own "Flow-System" similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when its on your back. At the rear of the “Flow-System” is a zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if carried by hand. There are added features such as an address tag, lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag and a rain-cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions.
Safe on the inside
Your Cornet will be stored safely inside a 30mm (1.5”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining. Along with the padded sleeve provided, this bag will give your instrument ultimate protection.
There are three pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for pencils, mouthpieces, valve oils and any other accessories you might need. If you want extra space to carry more gear or mutes, spare clothing or even your laptop, just "Fuse-on" with our line of accessory bags.
- Padding: 30 mm / 1.18 ins high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Reinforcement. Padded shell reinforced areas.
- Outer material: Jacquard hardwearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material. Rip-stop material. Fashionable piping. No visible webbing
- Inner material: Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior. Internal padded travel strap
- Pockets: Top pocket padded to hold 3 mouth pieces. Large A4 zipped middle pocket, Bottom pocket with accessory and organiser compartments
- Zips: Lockable zips on main compartment. Rubber zip-pulls to prevent scratching of instrument. Inverted zips for slick appearance. Unique zip opening for easy access
- Carry system: Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and
- Integrated large MP3 player / mobile phone pocket. Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use. Padded adjustable waist belt and lumbar support
- Handles: Chunky padded and riveted carry handle (side and top)
- Flow-System: Unique Flow-System backpack for comfort and ventilation
- Fuse-on: Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
- Reflective materials: Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Side gusset: With floor studs
- Base: Hard wearing anti crush moulded base for protection
- Branding: Screen printed reflective Fusion branding. Rubber logos & Union Jack rubber badge
- Additional Features: Removable rain cover for additional protection. Internal padded zipped sleeve with grab handle: 380 x 240 x 120mm / 15 x 9.44 x 4.72ins. Retractable identity tag
- Height: 450mm / 17.72ins
- Width: 230mm / 9.05ins
- Depth: 140mm / 5.51ins
- External dimensions
- Height: 520mm / 20.47ins
- Width: 320mm / 12.59ins
- Depth: 200mm / 7.87ins
- Weight: 2 kg / 4.4 lbs