Elkhart Flute Curved+Straight Head in Silver Plated
If you are looking to buy your young child their first flute, then you will find the Elkhart 101FLU and ideal choice.
Add to wishlist
If you are looking to buy your young child their first flute, then you will find the Elkhart 101FLU and ideal choice. Supplied with both a curved headjoint and a straight headjoint, this enables your child to continue to use the flute as they physically grow. The curved headjoint helps reduce the length of the flute, therefore the flutes weight is centralised. As your child grows they can then use the straight headjoint.
In addition, by using the curved headjoint, your child can do the lower grades at a younger age.
Our guide to buying your first flute will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a flute.
- Includes both curved and straight headjoints: No need to purchase a new flute once the players arms grow longer as they can start on the curved headjoint and progress to the straight one later.
- Silver-plated head, body, C foot and keys: Hard-wearing and aesthetically pleasing.
- Split 'E' Mechanism: A useful aid to ease the production of the high 'E'.
- "Progressive" style headjoint: Responsive and user friendly to aid sound production and get the most from the instrument.
- Top adjusting screws: Easier to make adjustments and repairs.
- Offset G: Provides a more natural and reachable position for the left hand.
The Elkhart 101FLU is supplied in a hard fabric case with shoulder strap. A cleaning rod and maintenance cloth are also included.
- Model: 101FLU
- Key: C
- Headjoint: Curved
- Lip Plate: Silver Plated
- Body: Nickel Alloy Silver Plated
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork: Closed Holes
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: Y-Arms