D'Addario Reserve Evolution EV10E Bb Clarinet Mouthpiece 442Hz Pitch
Reserve Evolution Mouthpieces harness modern technology, pioneered by D’Addario, to recreate the incomparable mouthpiece craftsmanship of yesteryear.
Reserve Evolution Mouthpieces harness modern technology, pioneered by D’Addario, to recreate the incomparable mouthpiece craftsmanship of yesteryear. Milled—not molded—from hard rubber for a higher level of consistency, every Reserve mouthpiece is machined to the strictest tolerances. Of course, the true beauty of Reserve lies beyond its polished angles, curves, and proprietary material to something far more remarkable: its sound.
With a wider blank, a larger chamber, and an enhanced baffle and bore, the Reserve Evolution mouthpiece gives you both the stability of sound and ease of response you need to play flawlessly.
- Precision milling delivers unparalleled consistency, eliminating the need to try many before purchase
- Revolutionary ramp and bore taper geometry for fuller, more centered tone
- Altered baffle for added projection and articulation nuance
- Medium-long facing for greater flexibility
- Expertly-designed and made in the USA from foreign materials by a team of top musicians and engineers
- Offered in two different pitch systems-- American 440Hz (EV10), and European 442Hz (EV10E)