Conn-Selmer Premiere PSS380V Bb Soprano Saxophone
The Conn- Selmer Premiere PSS380V Bb Soprano saxophone is an intermediate level one-piece sax that is ideal for the advancing sax student or professional on a budget
Add to wishlist
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The Conn- Selmer Premiere PSS380V Bb Soprano saxophone is an intermediate level one-piece sax that is ideal for the advancing sax student or professional on a budget. The collaboration of these two highly respected saxophone makers have created a horn that not only looks good but plays with the full dark sound of professional level instruments. Influenced by the look and sound of vintage saxes, the 380 creates a full sound, especially in the lower range, with that bit of resistance that pro players adore. It also benefits from incorporating the best modern innovations and technologies to create a fast and reliable action.
- Engraved yellow brass body: An attractive engraved pattern on the bell adds a touch of class
- High F# key: The added key allows for more alternate fingerings and a true high F#
- Adjustable right hand thumb rest: Adjustable thumb hook to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position
- Double key arm in lower keys: Ensures the consistent closing of the lower keys and promotes a clear response from notes in the lower range of the instrument
- Metal resonator pads: The metal resonators offer an outstanding response and deliver a wider dynamic range. The entire range of the instrument has a clearer pronunciation, providing effortless playability all around
- Ribbed construction: The added weight from ribbed construction offers a warm, dark and full sound
- Vintage unfinished look: Attractive and enhances the dark sound this sax creates
The Conn - Selmer Premiere comes in a fabric covered hard case with backpack straps and shoulder-strap. It is supplied with a professional Rousseau Studio Jazz 6 mouthpiece, Rovner Light ligature, cap and a basic neck-sling.