Buffet Tradition Bb Clarinet
This brand new cylindrical bore compliments the R13 and RC bore families, adding a new acoustic dimension to the brand's catalogue.
The new clarinet also places its roots firmly in research and development from Buffet Crampon’s American and French Artists.
The American team, composed of Buffet Crampon Artists: Jonathan Gunn, Burt Hara, Victoria Luperi, Mark Nuccio and Gregory Raden.
The French team, composed of Buffet Crampon Artists: Michel Arrignon, Nicolas Baldeyrou and Paul Meyer.
All these artists were united around this project to share their performance experiences as orchestral players and soloists, and world view of the clarinet. And what a result! Buffet's panel of American and French Artists were unanimous in the name for this new Buffet Crampon Clarinet: Tradition.
- Finest quality grenadilla wood
- Undercut tone holes: Improves tone and ease of response.
- Power forged silver plated keywork, pre-plated in copper, finished in silver plate: Long lasting finish and comfortable feel.
- Gore-Tex pads: Are long lasting and create a good seal.
- Bore: Cylindrical bore design
- Metal capped tenons: For stability and a centered tone.
- Two barrels: 65 and 66mm length
- Additional Eb lever key
The Buffet Tradition Bb clarinet is supplied in a single new generation pochette style case. Also included is a Buffet silver plated cap and ligature, pull through, cork grease and a sample reed. N.B. A mouthpiece is no longer supplied with this model.
- Model: Tradition
- Key: Bb
- Material: Grenadilla
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Lyre Box: No