Buffet RC Prestige Greenline Bb Clarinet
A Greenline version of this professional standard clarinet
The RC Prestige is one of the top models in the RC bore family of clarinets and is an ideal choice for you as a professional player.
The dark sound generated by this clarinet is adaptable to many different styles making this the ultimate choice for you the professional musician.
The Greenline Models are made of a composite material to avoid the problems of cracking or warping that can occur in some wooden instruments in troublesome environments. The robust nature of the material makes the instrument ideal for outside playing or high humidity areas.
The mechanics are prepared and finished with great precision: milling holes inside the specifications according to the Buffet Crampon expertise. The tenons of the body are capped by metal rings, in order to limit the risk of cracks. The mechanics are carefully assembled and adjusted by expert technicians.
- Green LinE body: 95% Grenadilla Wood, 5% Carbon Fibre to reduce the risk of cracking
- Undercut tone holes: Improves tone and ease of response
- Power forged silver plated keywork, pre-plated in copper, finished in silver plate: Long lasting finish and comfortable feel
- Gore-Tex pads: Are long lasting and create a good seal
- Bore: Poly-cylindrical upper joint, conical lower joint & bell
- Egg-shaped inside bell shape: Greater sound emission
- Metal capped tenons: For stability and a centered tone
The Buffet RC Prestige Bb clarinet is supplied in a hard case with an internal space for smaller accessories e.g. corkgrease. Also included is a Buffet silver plated cap and ligature, pull through, cork grease and a sample reed. N.B. A mouthpiece is no longer supplied with this model.
- Model: RC Prestige Green LinE
- Key: Bb
- Material: Composite
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Lyre Box: No