Buffet Prestige Vintage A Clarinet
The Buffet Prestige Vintage clarinet is responsive with a warm sound.
The Vintage clarinet was developed and perfected by René Lesieux in 1996. René Lesieux was a Master instrument maker with Buffet Crampon for more than 40 years. The Vintage, as its name implies, brings to mind the influences and colours of the 1950s.
Today it is widely appreciated by professional players, like yourself, for its fluid and focused tone, and its homogeneity and ease of response.
The Vintage in A has a specific bore that provides unrivalled suppleness and remarkable accuracy in all registers, coupled with a particularly warm sound.
- Wooden body: Stained African blackwood for a warm and pure tone
- Adjustable thumb rest: For a more natural and comfortable hand position
- Undercut tone holes: Improves tone and ease of response
- Power forged silver-plated keywork, preplated in copper, finished in silver plate
- Long lasting finish and comfortable feel
- Left hand Eb/ Ab lever: Alternative fingering for awkward passages
- Metal capped tenons: For stability and a centered tone
The Buffet Vintage A clarinet is supplied in a double hard combination case. Also included is a Buffet mouthpiece cap and ligature, pull through, cork grease and a sample reed.
- Model: Vintage
- Key: A
- Material: Grenadilla
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Lyre Box: No