Buffet Prestige Vintage Bb Clarinet
The Vintage clarinet was developed and perfected by René Lesieux in 1996. René Lesieux was a Master instrument maker with Buffet Crampon for more than 40 years.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The Vintage clarinet was developed and perfected by René Lesieux in 1996. René Lesieux was a Master instrument maker with Buffet Crampon for more than 40 years. The Vintage, as its name implies, brings to mind the influences and colours of the 1950s.
Today it is widely appreciated by professional players for its fluid and focused tone, and its homogeneity and ease of response.
- Wooden body: Stained African blackwood for a warm and pure tone.
- Adjustable thumb rest: For a more natural and comfortable hand position.
- Undercut tone holes: Improves tone and ease of response.
- Power forged silver-plated keywork and posts, preplated in copper, finished in silver plate: Long lasting finish and comfortable feel.
- Left hand Eb/ Ab lever: Alternative fingering for awkward passages.
- Metal capped tenons: For stability and a centred tone.
The Buffet Vintage is supplied in a hard combination case. Also included is a Buffet mouthpiece cap and ligature, pullthrough, cork grease and a sample reed.
- Model: Vintage
- Key: Bb
- Material: Grenadilla
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Lyre Box: No