Buffet Festival A Clarinet
The Festival belongs to the R13 bore family and has a rich powerful fluid tone.
Designed in 1987 with the advice of three artists that are well-known all over the world – Jacques Lancelot, Guy Deplus and Michel Arrignon – the Festival clarinet meets your requirements as a musician, soloist or teacher interpreting the widest possible repertoire of works, from Mozart to Boulez.
As a professional musicians you will certainly appreciate the Festival's depth of sound, which is particularly warm, and the fact the tone and precision of this instrument are in perfect harmony. The Festival belongs to the R13 bore family and has a rich powerful fluid tone.
- Body: Dalbergia Melanoxylon, Unstained Grenadilla for a warm and pure tone.
- Bore: Poly-cylindrical
- Tenons: Metal-capped for an enduring union between upper and lower joints
- Barrel: 2 barrels included 440/442
- Thumb rest: Adjustable for additional comfort
- Eb/Ab lever: Included as standard to provide an alternative fingering
- Keywork: Silver plated
- Springs: Needle and flat blue springs
- Pads: 100% waterproof material (GT), leather and natural cork
The Buffet Festival A clarinet is supplied in a double hard leather handled case. Also included is a Buffet pull-through, cork grease, silver plated cap, ligature and a sample reed.
- Model: Festival
- Key: A
- Material: Grenadilla
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Lyre Box: No