Besson BE967T Sovereign Euphonium
Besson Sovereign euphoniums are an example of the British mastery of brass manufacturing. Both BE967 and BE968 are fully compensating instruments, and are probably the most free-blowing euphoniums on the market.
Suitable for any professional level player that is looking for a top quality instrument.
You will find that the Besson Sovereign Euphoniums are an example of the British mastery of brass manufacturing. Both BE967 and BE968 are fully compensating instruments, and are probably the most free-blowing euphoniums on the market with a clear and powerful sound right throughout its entire range.
The BE967T is the same instrument as the BE967 but with the addition of a main tuning slide trigger package.
The Sovereign BE967 euphonium is the standard large bore instrument of the brass band world. Since the inception of the Sovereign euphonium in 1972, this instrument has led the way with a sound quality that perfectly exemplifies the meaning of the word euphonium itself, 'beautiful sounding', with a cantabile style all of its own.
Just a few of its noticeable features are:
- 4 valves with its famous compensating tuning system
- 3 water keys
- The innovative positioning of the leadpipe away from the bell for a lively response
- The improved taper on the mouth-pipe for improved
- The pedal tones are huge, the best ever, as is the flexibility
The Besson Sovereign comes supplied with a removable water catcher, special valve springs, a fixed lyre box as well as a shaped ABS case with wooden frame, Alliance mouthpiece, micro-fiber cloth, valve oil and a lyre.
- Model: BE967T-1-0 Sovereign, BE967T-2-0 Sovereign
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass 304mm (12")
- Valves: Piston 4
- Bore: Large 14.98mm (.590")
- Water Key: Lever 3
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (BE967T-1-0), Silver Plate (BE967T-2-0)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Alliance Mouthpiece
- Main tuning slide trigger