Bam Trekking Oboe & Cor Anglais Case
Molded on the Marigaux 910 Oboe & Marigaux 900 English Horn
The ultimate Oboe & Cor case, the Bam 3031SBN Trekking case is ideal for doublers looking for something streamline and with plenty of storage.
The case features two large outside pockets which are extendable, allowing for a multitude of accessories and music. There are two carry handles and back pack straps for ultra convenience on the road. Inside cradle made of high density polyurethane foam, injected around a mould taking on the exact shape of the instrument and protecting it against thermal shocks.
The interior is soft and black velvet type material while the exterior is a hardwearing stain-repelling canvas material.
A highly recommended case for the doubler!
- Inside cradle made of injected high density polyurethane foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- External 2000 denier waterresistant Cordura fabric
- 2 retractable padded backpack straps
- Shoulder strap with pad, adjustable, removable
- Subway handle
- Large expandable back pocket
- Front external pocket for sheet music
- WEIGHT: 2.6kg
- INSIDE DIMENSIONS:
Oboe: Upper Joint: 25cm, Lower Joint: 26.5cm, Bell: 13cm
Cor Anglais: Upper Joint: 36.5cm, Lower Joint: 38cm, Bell: 11cm
- OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS: 47x27x15 cm