Bam cases are very well made and come to a high specification.
The Bam oboe trekking case is lightweight, with shoulder and backpack straps, and a cover that is resistant to rain. Inside cradle made of high density polyurethane foam, injected around a mould taking on the exact shape of the instrument and protecting it against thermal shocks.
It also has a multitude of pockets for music and accessories - perfect for the oboist on the go!
- Inside cradle made of injected high density polyurethane foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- External 2000 denier waterresistant Cordura fabric
- 2 retractable padded backpack straps
- Shoulder strap with pad, adjustable, removable
- Subway handle
- Large expandable back pocket
- WEIGHT: 1.3 kg
- INSIDE DIMENSIONS: Upper Joint: 25cm, Lower Joint: 26.5cm, Bell: 13cm
- OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS: 38x25x13cm