Bach TB200B Bb/F Tenor Trombone
The TB200F trombone is a durable and well-designed instrument perfect for ambitious students and amateur musicians alike.
Pay On Finance (subject to status)
To buy this instrument on finance, please add it to the cart and follow the instructions that then follow
The TB200F trombone is a durable and well-designed instrument perfect for ambitious students and amateur musicians alike. The .525" medium bore allows a large sound. The traditional closed wrap style of the F tubing is the most widely played in the world. It involves two loops turned on themselves with bends in the air column pathway. This closed wrap style encourages cleaner attacks and more stability during large dynamics.
- The Bach TB200B trombone features an 8" yellow brass bell and slide, complemented by a clear lacquer finish
- Yellow brass is one of the most widely used and commonly played alloys in the world
- A layer of clear lacquer makes sure the instrument stays looking newer for longer
- The Bach TB200B has a chrome plated nickel silver inner slide which provides the ideal surface for quick and smooth slide action
- Nickel silver is used for many premium trombone slides because it's firmer and has greater corrosion resistance compared to standard brass
Supplied with a genuine Bach 6 1/2AL mouthpiece, a hard case, and a basic maintenance kit.
- Model: TB200B
- Key: Bb/F
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass 203.2mm (8")
- Valve: Rotary 1
- Bore: Medium Large 13.33mm (.525")
- Water Key: Lever 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: Bach 6 1/2AL