Altus 1207 Flute
The Altus 1207 is a professional full silver instrument with a brilliant quality of sound.
The Altus 1207 is a professional full silver instrument with a brilliant quality of sound. The full silver mechanism is equipped with additional SP-1 springs, allowing the instrumentalist to perform exceptionally lightly and with precise virtuosity.
All Altus flutes come as standard with the accurate William Bennett (WIBB) scale, a responsive and durable mechanism, and a precisely hand-cut headjoint, customised for each flute. Altus flutes appeal to the player who has a classical approach to tone and wants a unique flute that is different from conventional offerings.
The Altus Company, founded by Shuichi Tanaka, produces handmade flutes in the town of Azumino in Japan. Altus is one of the most innovative companies when it comes to alloying and new ways of construction. The flute is looked upon as a piece of art, and Altus is relying on the European tradition of flute craftsmanship (Lot and Boehm).
- Supplied with S cut headjoint for flexibility, ease of play and rich tone
- Handmade .925 silver headjoint gives a full, strong and rich tonal range
- .925 Sterling silver body and footjoint
- .925 Sterling silver keywork mechanism
- Special soldered C# tone hole riser
- SP-1 springs
- C Foot
- Split E mechanism
- Offset G
- Available with open (1207RE) or closed holes (1207E)
The Altus 1207 is supplied in a leather covered french style wooden case with a leather wrap around soft cover. Also included is a perspex cleaning rod, gauze cloth and polishing cloth.
- Model: 1207E, 1207RE
- Key: C
- Headjoint: Solid Silver
- Lip Plate: Solid Silver
- Body: Solid Silver
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork: Closed Hole (1207E), Open Hole (1207RE)
- Offset G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: French (Pointed)