Top 4 Reasons to Hire a Musical Instrument
We think hiring is a great way to dip your toe into the water of music. It's applicable to beginners of any age.
Young children who may be a little smaller find instruments like our mini French horn, or reduced keywork oboe ideal. Also, children often try one instrument and find some months later that they'd now like to try something different - even adults can feel this way! Without having made a large outlay, hiring an instrument means there's less pressure on all involved.
Adults who've always dreamed of playing, or perhaps want to gift an instrument and tuition to a partner find hiring a great option. Got a significant birthday coming up? Music is safer than a motorbike or botox!
Hiring is also really good option for adults who learned as a child and now want to get back into playing. Because our range is so affordable, you could hire an instrument as a stop-gap to get your technique back into shape before upgrading to a more advanced model.*
So we've established that hiring is great, but here's four reasons why the John Packer Hire Scheme is the best:
- The range: We hire Flutes, Clarinets, Saxophones, Oboes, Cor Anglais, Bassoons, Trumpets, Cornets, Flugel Horns, Tenor Horns, Baritone Horns, Euphoniums, French Horns and Tubas!
- Price: Monthly charges start from only £15 a month.
- Value: Customers can off-set a maximum of six months' rental payments off the price of the instrument they're hiring.
- Save VAT: If you're in state education you can also purchase your instrument via the school to save paying the VAT. (See website for full T&C's)
* While you can't off-set hire fees off the price of a different instrument. If you do choose to buy a different model of instrument, as a previous hire we guarantee to give you a good deal on any upgrade.
So what are you waiting for?