Get one month's hire FREE!
Buying an instrument as a surprise is a risky business, so by hiring you can reduce the outlay if you want to test the commitment of the learner - be they a child or a grown-up - before committing to a purchase.
Essentially our Free month's hire offer means you can get the instrument sorted before Christmas without paying for it to sit in a box unplayed. We have 25 instruments available from only £15 a month. The minimum hire period is three months which is paid upfront and the Direct Debit delayed by one month. You have the option of off-setting six rental payments off the price of the instrument.
To redeem the offer simply quote "XMASHIRE" in your completed forms.
- Is it expensive? No - costs start from £15/month, minimum 3 months
- Any obligation to buy? No - if it doesn't work out, just return the instrument and cancel the agreement*
- Any hidden costs? No - your hire fee includes insurance, maintenance** and VAT
- Is the scheme flexible if I want to purchase? Yes - up to six months rental payments can be off-set against purchase at the standard selling price. If you don't wish to purchase by the end of the sixth month you can simply carry on renting indefinitely and, if you subsequently decide to purchase, a maximum of six months rental charges can be deducted.
* Given that all terms of the agreement have been adhered to at this point. The instrument must be returned in good order.
** Does not include damage caused by negligence, misuse or abuse, where a £50 excess charge applies. Carriage costs are not included.
This offer ends 31.12.18.
For more information about what instruments you can rent, or to complete a rental form click here