Distinctive sopranino saxophone at an incredibly affordable price
This is a super little instrument. The keywork is nicely finished and the rose brass body adds depth to the tone thus avoiding the shrillness that is so often present with these saxes. An inexpensive and reliable way into giving yourself or your ensemble a good top line.
- Rose brass body - For a full, dark sound
- Accurate tuning scale - To aid performance
- 'Abalone' pearls - To enhance appearance
- Steel springs - For positive 'feel' and longevity of tension
- Resonator pads - For enhanced projection and tonal depth