A fantastic quality baritone sax at an unbelievable price.
The JP144 Cadence is a Eb Baritone Saxophone offering high technical standards in support of great versatility and resonance in performance. The instrument's rose brass bow and bell give great depth to the sound. For the price, this instrument is unsurpassed. The JP144 Cadence has been credited as having a rich tone and smooth and easy action over all registers. The instrument has had a positive association with a number of professional musicians and has featured in a variety of prestigious performances including on Seal's European Tour. A professional specification coupled with accurate tuning has given the JP144 Cadence an unbeatable performance to cost ratio. It is no wonder that this instrument has been creating a loud noise in the industry.
The JP144 Cadence features an adjustable thumbrest and adjustable playing spike which can be fully removed giving a choice of playing style and position and increasing comfort. High specification components can also be found through the instruments construction including key rollers, steel springs and Italian leather resonator pads. The full baritone range is also achievable through the inclusion of a Low A and high F# mechanism.
The instrument is supplied with everything required to get a player started including a JP Mouthpiece, hard wheeled case and accessory kit (mouthpiece cap, ligature and JP reed). The hard moulded plastic case is rigid ensuring maximum protection for your instrument and includes solid wheels for easy transport. High quality components are included as standard including the use of YKK zips throughout. The case design includes an external storage pocket suitable for small accessories and sheet music.
Manufactured to a high quality standard as is expected with all JP Instruments, The JP144 Cadence Eb Baritone Saxophone is guaranteed for 12 months against faulty manufacturing or materials and is fully tested prior to sale.
- Low A - Access to full baritone range
- Rose brass bell - For increased sonority and depth of tone
- Adjustable and removable playing spike - For increased comfort whilst sitting
- Adjustable thumb rest - For playing comfort
- Key rollers - For increased speed of movement
- Steel springs - For positive 'feel' and longevity of tension
- Resonator pads - For enhanced projection and tonal depth
- Italian leather pads - More waterproof so more reliable
- Accurate tuning scale - For better performance
- Fully ribbed construction - For better performance
- Mechanism includes: High F#
For further details please call the shop on 01823 282386 (option 1) or email Andy, our saxophone specialist at email@example.com.
FREE UK delivery is available when purchasing this instrument,
see our delivery information page for further details.