Fantastic Smith-Watkins, John Packer collaboration trumpet, recommended by numerous professionals.
The JP251SW Trumpet Bb provides high specification and performance at an affordable price. This trumpet has received rave reviews from students, teachers and professionals, with many using it professionally. The Smith Watkins designed leadpipe gives immediate response and great dynamic and tonal versatility.
- ML bore (.459) - For versatility
- High grade (80:20) brass (except 'R (SW)' models) - For enhanced durability and resonance
- One piece bell - Professional feature giving excellent resonance
- Smith Watkins designed leadpipe - Professional feature giving excellent resistance and articulation
- Adjustable 1st & 3rd valve slides - For greater comfort
- Adjustable finger ring on 3rd valve slide - For greater comfort
- 2 water keys - Easy to remove water quickly and stop blockages
- High tolerance monel valves - For reliability and smooth playing action
- Bell ring - To add structural strength and tonal focus
- 'Abalone' pearls - To enhance appearance
- Available in eight different finishes: lacquer, silverplate, rose brass bell, rose brass bell and silverplate, satin, antique, black lacquer and frosted gold